Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Recent Reading

 If this book wasn't so raunchy, I would say that every young girl on the planet should read it so they know what kind of guy to stay away from. As an adult, the book was funny at times, but the females were about as dumb as they could possibly be and make most young women look like whores. It's definitely a guy's book.

How to Knit a Love Song and How to Knit a Heart Back Home were 2 really cute books. They were feel good books and definitely held my interest. I enjoyed both of them immensely and an glad to hear that they are part of a series. I'm already looking forward to the third book in the series...I wonder when that will come out.....Today my newest Charlaine Harris book comes out and I already pre-ordered it and have it waiting on my Nook to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment