Monday, September 20, 2010

Wedding Planning!

I see that I am neglecting my blog and I definitely don't mean to. I got engaged and the minute he asked me I haven't knit anything since. We are having a short engagement so I have a lot to do in a little amount of time! I almost have everything done except for some of the little things. I am so excited about the wedding and can't wait until that day to see all our hard work come together. I have to say that the website Etsy.com has been awesome in all my planning. They have so many handmade original things on there to buy it's amazing. I'm not the type of person who likes to do the same old thing that everyone else does. I wanted wooden goblets instead of glass ones, I wanted a tree stump for a cake plate instead of a big silver one, I handmade all of our favors and gift tags, I knit shawls for my girls, custom wine labels as gifts for important people...all that good stuff. I like different things. i will write mor eand post pictures soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment