Monday, September 27, 2010
Updates
I just finished reading this book. I don't usually buy books without someone telling me that I have to read it or that they loved it, because I don't like to read a book tahts sad. I know thats weird but when I'm reaidng something, the book becomes a part of me and if the book is sad, I become sad too. So...a word of warning...this book is sad. There were parts that I liked and parts of it that really dragged for me. I don't necessarily recommend reading it. I thought I'd like it because it was about knitting, but it turns out, it wasn't really all about knitting.
Wedding update: I found this on etsy.com and I loved it! Obviously those aren't our names or our wedding dates, but you have your guests use a stamp pad to put their thumbprint and sign their name. you can frame it and hang it. It's fall leaves and it's very original and I LOVE it! I bought it. I think it'll look really nice on our wall.
Look at that little ring bearer pillow! Isn't it so cute?! Again it matches the fall theme and it looked really nice when ti arrived. It's another etsy.com find and I'm very happy with it.
I ordered these bags with the tree and our initials and then the wedding date. They're much smaller than I expected but they came out nice. I meet with the photographer today so that only leaves the photographer to meet with. Planning has been very fun and a lot of work but I love it! I am also looking forward to getting back to knitting when this wonderful event is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment