Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Been A Longggg Time!

WOW! I'm back again! It's been a long time since I've written anything. Sorry! I was very busy with the wedding and then Christmas shopping and knitting. I didn't even get to take any pictures of the things that I knit for Christmas. I gave a lot of hand knit things and everyone really seemed to enjoy their gifts. I love handmade things and encourage people to make gifts as well. Augie made his mother a beautiful wood carved santa ornament. I think we've started a new tradition!

 The wedding was absolutely beautiful! Everything turned out amazing and went just as we had pictured it...except all the rain and cold weather...but that couldn't be helped. We overlooked it and moved on.
 I have some pictures that I've posted from the photographer but we're still waiting for the bulk of them to be done. Any day now!!!! I'll post more when I get them.
This a picture that my bridesmaids and photographers made me take. I was at the hotel and they made me lay on the counter in the lobby of the hotel. It was very embarassing but the pictures came out nice! As I was getting off the counter, a whole group of men who were in a conference room were standing outside of the room clapping for me. I had no idea that they were watching...but how could you not watch a bride laying on a counter in her dress and everything taking pics on her wedding day?! I would watch me too!


Isn't he just adorable. Thats our photographer pionning his corsage on since no one else knew how to do it right. I just love him so much. He's the best husband anyone could ever ask for and I truly feel that I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. It's strange where life's events lead us but in the end there is a plan that brought us together. Now onto the next chapter in our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment