Beacuse if you've never read any of her books you're missing out. She's really blunt and very funny and easy to relate to. There were times that I was laughing out loud and laughing hard out loud! No we're not trying to get pregnant yet.
I love me some Sookie Stackhouse and True Blood on HBO!
Janet is a favorite author of mine and I read all of her books because it's easy reading that makes you laugh and you don't have to think about what you're reading.
She's very funny to read. Another thoughtless read but you'll laugh at times. When I watch her on TV now I just picture all the men she's had sex with.
No we're not trying to get pregnant yet.
No we're not trying to get pregnant yet...Did I already write that? I just like to be prepared and know whats coming and what I should expect.










No comments:
Post a Comment