If you like books like Twilight, Harry Potter, Practical Magic, anything dealing with supernatural beings but not in a cheesy way, A Discovery of Witches was a great book. I'm not a fan of the title because I think it makes the book sound cheesy, but the title makes sense when you read the book. I couldn't put it down for a second, and it's 587 pages long. When I finally finished the book and told Augie that I was done with it, he replied "Thank God!" with an eye roll. I just couldn't stop reading it. It started a little bit slow but once it got going it never stopped getting good. If you're looking for something to read, give it a try.
Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I had a different job. I wonder what it would be like to be a stay at home mom (obviously when I actually have children) or own a knitting shop with a cute little store front so I could sell yarn, help knitters with mistakes, and knit all day. I wonder how hard it would be to start a business...
Does everyone get to a point in their career when they're over it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment