Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Things I Love

                                                         


The Bee Bar rocks. It makes your hands so soft and it smells wonderful!

Twilight and new Moon soundtracks are my favorite to lsiten to. They have a lot of different music and I enjoy it all.
I can't make it through an hour without applying this chapstick. I was warned that it's addiciting and it certainly is.
I love my ipod. I love my Nike ipod attachment. I love my auxiliry cord that attaches my ipod to my car stereo. I listen to it daily.
This is the best water bottle ever invented. It doesn't leak...but when you drink out of it it squeaks :-)
My Grandma bought me this for Christmas when I was about 18 years old. I can't get enough of it. It makes baking so much easier.
I watch at least one episode of Will & Grace daily. They're so funny and can always put me in a good mood. bamboo knitting needles are the best to knit with. They help to keep your stitches from slipping.

I wear my scarf everyday in the winter and I can't live without it. I would take it to a deserted island with me for no reason other than I love it.
My Nook would come to my deserted island with me too. I read it daily and find it so much easier to read book on. I love that I have books at my fingertips whenever I want them and that I can preview books before buying them. I love how the books are dicounted and I love that the Nook saves me the trip of actually going to a store.
I drink Crystal Light all day long. I'm sure there is something in it that will give me cancer in some way...but I still love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment