I have been on a serious reading kick lately. My school hosts a 50 Book Challenge for the students. They are supposed to read 50 book outside of school throughout the whole school year. I finished my challenge this week and I'm still going strong. I love to read! I've also been crocheting lately too. Don't get nervous, my loyalties lie with knitting, but sometimes I need to switch it up a little.
This book was a good read. It kept me interested and had a good feel to it when it was over. I just started reading The Peach Keeper which is by the same author, and I like that one so far also.
Don't get me started! I don't know how I keep finding these high school books but I found this series and I'm obsessed and now I have to wait for book 3 to come out in June. Are you serious?! I couldn't put them down and was really depressed when they were over because of course you're left hanging. If you liked Twilight (without vampires and werewolves) then you'd probably like this series too!
My sister-in-law got me hooked on Matched which is the first book in a trilogy. The 2nd book doesn't come out until November :-( it reminded me of the Hunger Games trilogy which I also loved. I like reading about alternative societies, however, they make me nervous because in my head I feel like at any time out whole world could change and then we'll have to live like these people do. At least they make me happy that we are given choices and have plenty of food to eat without having to hunt. If you liked Hunger Games, give Matched a try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment