Thursday, May 20, 2010

Poncho

This is a poncho from Patonsyarn.com that I came across by accident. I have always liked ponchos and this one just looks so comfy to me. School is very cold all year long and this would be great to keep me warm. I have to laugh, I stood in JoAnn's for 1 1/2 hours trying to pick out a color to do mine in and after all that time I chose off white. I got home and started knitting it and hated it. So I switched to green and I like it better now. This is what I've done so far. The pattern seems a little tricky and I think one part is wrong so I've changed it a little bit. I'll post more pics as I work on it because it's going to take me some time to make this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment