I just finished reading the first two books in the Hunger Games Trilogy and they were amazing. The third book doesn't come out until August 24th and let me tell you that I will be dying until it comes out. If it's available at midnight I may go stand in line. I originally had absolutely not interest in these books at all and then they started popping up everywhere and people started talking and I took it as a sign that I should read them. They are well-written and I couldn't put them down. Catching Fire was equally as good as Hunger Games and I usually don't like book 2's as much as book 1's and this time I really do! Catching Fire ends in a cliff hanger and makes you crave the final book as badly as you craved the final book in the Twilight series or the Harry Potter series. I was knitting and reading and couldn't stop doing either. I found that I'm actually quite good at doing both at the same time.
When I bought the first book the cashier at Barnes and Noble told me to "believe the hype" and he couldn't have been more right. BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!! If you're looking for a series that you can't put down and something that you really get into and enjoy reading, I highly recommend these books!
I have a few small fun things that I've been knitting and I'll have to post pictures as soon as I get a minute to take some pictures and get them posted on here. Stay tuned.....



No comments:
Post a Comment