I think that the Girlfriend hat is an adorable hat. It looks a little cute when it's actually on a head. I hadn't made one in a while and I will admit that my first attempt was ok but not great. This hat is a combination of knitting and crocheting and at the time I was just learning how to crochet. I am definitely still not a pro but I know the basic techniques and how to add edging. When my friend at school was pregnant a few months ago, I told her to pick out the hat she wanted me to make the baby when she was born and she picked the Girlfriend hat, but of course it had to be pink! So here it is, the pink Girlfriend hat for baby Jana ( I think she named her that because it sounds so much like my name). She is the most beautiful little baby and she has the world's best cheeks! I get daily pictures sent to my phone of Jana and mommy posing for pics while they're doing their daily things like taking walks and sleeping. Baby Jana, I hope you like your two pink hats that I made you! Your cheeks will look amazing in these hats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is simply the most darling hat!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Isa