This was a super simple project that I started last week. It took me about 4 days to make and felt. I wish that I could tell you where I got the pattern from, but all I can say is- a friend brought in a book that we were considering buying, and I only liked this pattern so I made a copy and made it.
This is the purse when it's all finished being knit,. It's really big before it's felted, although you can't really tell in this picture.
And here is the bag when it's all felted and finished. I really like how it feels! We have a front loader washer and dryer which made felting this bag nearly impossible! With a front loader the door locks and no matter what you do you can't stop the cycle in any way to get it opened. Even if you turn the whole thing off it still won't unlock! It is very aggravating!!!! It's probably good that I was home alone when I was doing all this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment