On the way home from Watkins Glen we stopped at a little yarn shop in Geneva, NY. The store was called The Yarn Shop of Geneva and they had a very nice selection of different yarns. I bought one skein that needed to be wound and I was so excited to watch the woman do it. I've seen pictures of people winding yarn, but I've never actually had it done. It came out really nice. Now I want one.
No day trip is complete without a hat to finish it off. I can't sit in the car for a million hours with quiet hands. I need to be doing something productive while I sight see from the car. So here it is...the little ribbon hat. The original pattern was done in a very light pink with a light pink sheer ribbon. It was very sweet, but I wanted it to have a little more color.
No comments:
Post a Comment