Monday, June 7, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Sack

Really? have you ever seen anything cuter than that! It's an ice cream cone that you put a baby in!!!! I'm not done with it yet. I needed another skein of yarn for the cone part and of course, I bought the wrong color...oh well back to the store I go. I was on Etsy and saw a picture of a crocheted ice cream cone sack with a cherry on top and I knew that I could make a knit version of the same thing on my own...needless to say I made most of it and decided that it was too wide so I ripped the whole thing out and started over. My family died when I started ripping it out! There I go again eyeballing things! I will post a pic when it's all done. I started the cherry hat last night but won't have time to get to the store to finish the bottom tonight...Aug has a double header tonight :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment