Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Juliet Sweater
I am working on the Juliet sweater right now. The top knit up super quick but the bottom has a little more to it. I like to finish things quickly and I actually have to think about what I'm doing with the bottom pattern. It called for thick or double stranded yarn so I opted for the double stranded yarn. I made a size small but now I'm thinking that I should have done an extra small. I'm not an extra small person, but this sweater seems to be a little on the big side. It has a really cute v-shaped pattern that goes all around the bottom that I think gives the sweater a very intricate looking design. The sweater is really cozy and soft so, so far I'm happy with it. I'll post a picture of the finished product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment